Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trials Come To Make Us Strong...Who are you?


During this season in many of our lives we are facing difficulties. We hear thoughts of this is not going to work, I can't take it anymore, I don't know what to do. We hear self limiting thoughts and the thoughts of others who are limited and it affects the way we see or deal with our life's challenges.

I know exactly how you feel. We all face challenges in life and some feel like such a mighty wind that it would knock you out for the count. One of the reasons we feel down and out is because of what we have chosen to believe, we are knocked out. As long as we believe we have lost the battle then we have created that truth in our situations. I want to share with you some personal ways that I was able to start seeing myself as the winner not the loser, the person who had the ability to change my circumstances. I am going to share some tips and I know they will work if you simply believe and exercise your awesome weaponry of faith. Faith activates God to move on your behalf. Hebrews 11:6 It will unleash an army of heavenly beings to take charge over you that you can't be knock down or out. Psalms 91:11.

See your adversity not as "why is this happening to me?" but "why is this happening for me?" I believe beloved that whatever you are facing right now was to bring you to this place of revelation in the Father we call God. God wants a chance to prove to you that he is God. So we face some things to inquire of his wisdom, knowledge and help in times of trouble. God wants you successful, fruitful he is glorified when you are all of these things (John 15:8) however you must be brought to a place where you first see him as God. Knowing when to stand still and know that he is God.

Now let's feed our spirits to receive the strength to get through any trials, error, limitations, or discouragements.


Know who and who's you are

Because you are in Christ, every one of these statements is true of you.

  • I am loved 1John 3:3
  • I am accepted Ephesians 1:6
  • I am a child of God John 1:12
  • I am Jesus' friend John 15:14
  • I am a joint heir with Jesus, sharing His inheritance with Him Romans 8:17
  • I am united with God and one spirit with Him 1Corinthians 6:17
  • I am a temple of God. His spirit and his life live in me 1 Corinthians 6:19
  • I am a member of Christ's body. 1 Corinthians 12:27
  • I am a Saint Ephesians 1:1
  • I am redeemed and forgiven Colossians 1:14
  • I am complete in Jesus Christ Colossians 2:10
  • I am free from condemnation Romans 8:1
  • I am a new creation because I am in Christ 2Corinthians 5:17
  • I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved Colossians 3:12
  • I am established, anointed, and sealed by God 2Corinthians 1:21
  • I do not have a spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind 2Timothy 1:7
  • I am God's co-worker 2Corinthians 6:1
  • I am seated in heavenly places with Christ Eph 2:6
  • I have direct access to God Ephesians 2:18
  • I am chosen to bear fruit John 15:16
  • I am one of God's living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house 1 Peter 2:5
  • I have been given exceedingly great and precious promises by God by which I share His nature 2 Peter 1:4
  • I can always know the presence of God because He never leaves me Hebrews 13:5
  • God works in me to help me do the things He wants me to do Philippians 2:13
  • I can ask God for wisdom and He will give me what I need James 1:5
Prayer Time:
God we acknowledge you as the Father of all creation God I acknowledge you as my Father. Please forgive me of any and all trespasses and my attitude towards handling situations in my life. I thank you for revealing to me who I am in you. I thank you for your mercies that are new to me every morning. I thank you for the strength and courage I will gain through this experience. God I thank you also for the reminder that I am not defeated by I am strong and have all that I need through you because of who I am in you. Lord thank you for helping to establish my identity in you. For now I am aware that my trials have come to make me strong. Your will be done in Jesus name, Amen.

Have a blessed day on purpose and may this bless you with long life.


Truly,
Christian Life Empowerment Coach
Armetria Charles
For more information about coaching with me
please call 202-596-1YOU or email coacharmetria@gmail.com

No comments: