Saturday, May 2, 2009

Welcome To My Fresh Aointing Blogs

Hello Divas & Gents,
You all are very special, dear and precious to God and me. You are the apples of his eye though. I would like to welcome you all to "Fresh Anointing" I tried to welcome each of you personally as I am a very engaging person. :) if I haven't gotten around to you know that I will. I pray that this group will be something that will help all of us in some area in our lives advance and live a spectacular stress, worry, doubt, and fear free life. We will all work together to edify, uplift and encourage one another.
What an amazing kinship we have to all pull together as a community, brothers and sisters alike! No matter the race, creed, religion, or economic status. All are welcome to experience the love and warmth of this group.
I am proud to say that you all had the courage to join and make a mental decision to better yourselves which will sub- conscientiously give those around you permission to do the same. All of you are "great" and will do even "greater things" know this. I look forward to staying in constant contact with you all. If anyone of you should need anything reach out and let's find a resource. Have a terrific Tursday.
Please visit the group as I have added some discussion your feedback is wanted and greatly appreciated.
Much love,
Armetria Charles
Fresh Anointing, Group Creator

No comments: